New Update Coming Tomorrow! Also, News.

Hello everyone!

Just a quick little update. Tomorrow I'll be releasing Version update 0.1.4.3 on Patreon, and Itch.io. You can get it from either site, barring the same conditions. Additionally, you can get an updated version of "Project Space" demo. Some notes about each update;

Version update 0.1.4.3 will include the new dungeon, which is playable though I could not consider it complete. However, this is a new system of sorts that I had been thinking about, so that's something to consider. I've been writing up some new scenes, but have not been able to edit them completely, nor have been completely satisfied with them, so they have been withheld for the time being, likely to come with the next update 0.1.4.4. Sorry for the inconvenience. It's been a busy month.

As for the Project Space update, it has seen an bit of an expansion. You see the HUB, and the first area, though the first dungeon to that is still in the works.

Lastly, I have a game jam project going, titled Yuri; Yurai; Tantei. This game jam will be going till the end of October, so you'll likely see some 'slowdown' on Space and ToEs while that is being handled. Not to mention a new job, and you can understand that I have my hands in a lot of things right now, so while I will be working as much as possible, things might be a little less coming October. You'll still get updates as planned, just perhaps not as big. Thank you in advance for you understanding. Once we head into November, things should pick up quickly once more for Space and ToEs.

Thank you once more for your interest in the games brought to you, and I hope you continue to enjoy what's to come. ToEs will still get it's Den of Darkness update, so no worries there. I will be releasing October's schedule near the end of next week. Till then, have fun!

- Alex G., Cloud9 Studios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming in October!

It's Here~! Version 0.1.3.4, Right on Time!